City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The question I have is that if the tribunal have found certain aspects of the PSR and APT rules to be unlawful, how did this come to pass ?

The PL had sought legal advice before drafting the rules , were they implemented despite the legal advice or was the legal advice simply wrong

It all points to a set of rules that have been curated and pushed through by a certain number of clubs specifically targeted at City, and probably more prominently, Newcastle

This surely has a bearing on the 115 case , setting our stall out that there are rules specifically targeted at our club that were unlawful
This is the key. It's my understanding that in order to compete in the PL, the 20 stakeholders agree that no litigation against the PL can be taken against the league in the UK or European law courts, unless it concerns the actual complaints process, but NOT the substance of the complaint.

This essentially makes the PL judge, jury & executioner, hence why the Red Top Mafia can unduly influence PL rules to their advantage, & there's nothing the other stakeholders can do about it.

I sense City were very serious when Khaldoon warned in 2014/15 that we'd reluctantly "take a pinch", but the next time they come at us, we'd rather spend £30m on the world's best lawyers, than pay UEFA or the PL another penny in fines.

I'm fuckin glad we've taken the gloves off, & put the knuckle-dusters & bovver boots on!

So, under the current rules 0% shareholder loans are accepted but they are now unlawful.

A few clubs will need to factor in FMA interest rates into their PSR.

We’re told an easy solution to this is to turn those loans into equity - if that shareholder has the appetite to do so (which is a big assumption).

So my question is, are shareholders now allowed to pump equity into a club, regardless of how much and, if so, is there anything stopping our owners from doing the same?

I haven’t a clue and would love some clarity on that if someone on here knows the answer
As far as I'm aware owners can pump £30m per season into the club for things like transfers, wages etc, but unlimited amounts for infrastructure project, like a new stadium, or the youth system.

At last someone understands

Must be written by a blue…

It’s long been a popular hobby among fans of the club from just outside Manchester in nearby Stretford to refer to their blue neighbours as “bitters.” The way this saga is panning out, the bitterness looks like it will be spilling out way beyond East Manchester.

He’s certainly happy to give the premier league far more credit than they deserve whilst playing down any of City’s points so he’s a bit of a dick whoever he follows.

Everyone says we have the best in the business in Pannick yet we are now to consider a journalist albeit for a legal magazine knows better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.