City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I get what you're saying, but he's absolutely not on there to defend City or fight our corner.

He's on there to try and debunk some of the legal jargon, so that the average Joe can go away with a certain level of understanding.

I think he's sat on the fence throughout his Talksport debates, aside from saying that the 115 charged will be incredibly difficult for the PL to prove hold any water.

He is still doing a great job, however, of reaching out to those of us with some form of intelligence, who are able to just about grasp how difficult this case is to judge.

Unfortunately, the above isn't your average Talksport listener, and they just label him as a City fan boy, and ignore the majority of what he says.

My take, is that there is that much information about, that Stefan has now become part of a small group of people that I listen to; albeit I take it all with a fair small pinch of salt.

@tolmie's hairdoo has been on the money in a lot of what he has fed us, albeit I appreciate that @slbsn information is more an experienced opinion rather than information he's been fed.
I think Stefan is a legal expert and generally does a great job simplifying what is a very complex issue. I don't epect him to be a cheerleader for City but I took exception when he promoted a tweet by Tariq Panja who is not a reliable source for reasons well documented on here. The legal nuances are important but sometimes they are overtaken by other issues like the information and PR battle. The public perception of who won this case is important for our reputation whatever the legal nuances are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.