City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Then they will have to put forward a vote that does get a majority, like shall we scrap APTs? Only takes a block of seven clubs standing firm.

As I said though, they will be lobbying for votes and won't put a motion forward until they have them, I imagine. They are already saying no vote next week, aren't they?
Yup. I can imagine Arsenal and Brighton voting against rules which include shareholder loans as APTs. They might only support a complete scrapping of APT rules and some other mechanism to stop excessive spending. What fun.

But can we get 7 votes? 1 City 2 Newcastle 3 Chelsea 4 Everton 5 Forest. Can't think of any others tbh.
You assuming Everton will still back us? Will they still given that they have the most shareholder debt.

Southampton West Ham and Fulham have no shareholder loans either so they won't be affected by the future interest payments.

You assuming Everton will still back us? Will they still given that they have the most shareholder debt.

Southampton West Ham and Fulham have no shareholder loans either so they won't be affected by the future interest payments.
If they pass something without shareholder loans accounted for we will instantly go back to the tribunal, who will slap them down again. Won't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.