City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

You assuming Everton will still back us? Will they still given that they have the most shareholder debt.

Southampton West Ham and Fulham have no shareholder loans either so they won't be affected by the future interest payments.
Alway thought Everton might be up for a ruck, not unlike our club or fanbase?

But can we get 7 votes? 1 City 2 Newcastle 3 Chelsea 4 Everton 5 Forest. Can't think of any others tbh.
Whatever they propose - they have still got to deal with the current irregularities. So they HAVE to pass changes to the rules that affected the “gulf” states. If the clubs with loans don’t have to pay interest then APTs are null & void. If they are not backdated, then all APTs prior to the new rules will be revoked & as we were badly affected, compensation will be sought (if it’s not already). Either way, the PL have got a huge mess to sort out.

Whatever the proposals they suggest, the reds will find it hard to vote.

Is my take on this correct???

Then they will have to put forward a vote that does get a majority, like shall we scrap APTs? Only takes a block of seven clubs standing firm.

As I said though, they will be lobbying for votes and won't put a motion forward until they have them, I imagine. They are already saying no vote next week, aren't they?
If it’s a no vote situation then we still win because the APTs are illegal & we are due compensation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.