City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I was told this week, by a reliable source who deals with senior PL officials regularly, that many of them are appalled at the way Masters has been manipulated by the red cartel, and are very sympathetic to us.

He doesn't even have the confidence of his own senior managers. Why aren't all these well-connected journalists reporting this?
Bribery from redshirts ?

The city hate is so strong they want us gone. The 3 clubs behind this want it to go back to the way it was. City can fuck off with their Arab owner to div 2.

Destroying the league in the short term to get it back to the way it was is preferable to these greedy self serving cunts.

United will once again win everything and all will be warm, cosy and fair. Just as it always was before city showed up.

We are making a huge play for control of the league here and the 115. They should have just let us in when we knocked nicely at the door. Instead we got met with racism and laughter.

Well they ain’t laughing now. Not only have we destroyed their clubs legacy on the field but we are now so far ahead implosion is the best option.

The 115 is going to cause fucking mayhem when it lands.
Agreed 100%!

The PL & UEFA declared war on City & we've finally turned up to the bun fight wearing knuckle-dusters & bovver boots.

We tried being honest, respectful & gentlemanly about it, but now they've forced us to take the gloves off. We've nothing to lose & everything to gain.

LOL. There was actually a job advertised recently with the shadow football regulator dealing with financial policies and regulation.

I was very tempted to apply but it would've involved a significant pay cut from my current role.

You should have applied to understand the recruitment process but I have a feeling football365s Dave LFC had a better chance of getting the gig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.