City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I'm surprised no journalist has dug into the prior applicants for Masters job, particularly the ones offered or appointed to it that quickly walked away. I suppose confidentiality agreements or just professional discretion may prevent getting to the bottom of it, but I'm sure there is at least one intriguing story to be told.

I cannot and will not believe that City haven't, at the very least, attempted to speak to them and find out what was behind their decisions. Hopefully we have that info. Even more hopefully, the people involved are prepared and willing to divulge the information publicly at some point.

I'm surprised no journalist has dug into the prior applicants for Masters job, particularly the ones offered or appointed to it that quickly walked away. I suppose confidentiality agreements or just professional discretion may prevent getting to the bottom of it, but I'm sure there is at least one intriguing story to be told.
The era of investigative journalism has long gone - these lazy bastards want everything emailing to them on a plate so they don't have to leave their office.

Us gone will promote United from 14th to 13th! Fact-the only people that think United are still relevant are people on Bluemoon!
Not in the minds of the cartel clubs.

Winning as apposed to losing.

Top 4 guaranteed with additional revenue.

No problem getting players with little or no competition.

This whole dirty episode is exactly because the rags, pool and arse can’t take competition.

So it’s very much relevant to the ongoing legal arguments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.