City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

It's self-evident that the cartel running the PL want their protection racket rules to stay in place, question is how long they'll stick around when its gone?

So am I missing something here,

It's Okay for owners to loan their clubs £500million interest-free or charge 6% and then add it to the club's debts. But they want to stop Sponsorship deal investments, so the clubs' debt rises, and then it takes the club's market value down by £500million. OK, that sounds like a great idea for football.

So if our owners want to loan us £1billion it is OK, But if our owners agree on a major deal with a large leading company to Sponsors us it is wrong, Even if our owners did have links to that company and it's a major brand trading legally then it's still a legal business that has to produces annual revenue figures that show that sponsorship deal.

It's full-on Prejudice by the Premier League, WHY not go full on back ball in the bag system with its members voting,

Just for some balance regarding what I have been reading as I try to catch-up on this thread.................

On rawk - the redscouse make comments such as these regarding you:

danm77

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch

« Reply #9210 on: Today at 10:09:51 am »

Quote from: RedSince86 on Today at 08:51:39 am

Borson really annoys me. He is obviously highly knowledgeable, but his City bias is blatantly obvious
Don't worry, Stefan, these other people hate you too!

Fwiw, Lawton and Ziegler today, with the required anonymous unbalanced quote:

"City's bullying behaviour" lol, it's like you've given your child permission to twat the school bullies because you've lost patience with the schools abject failure to deal with them and then the idiot parents of said bullies are crying their hearts out and demanding the school takes action with the level of bullying in the school.

In theory

What if there's companies sponsored the Sheik himself. Like sponsored his Car or his house etc

And then he gave city one of these interest free loans with that money. Would that have got around it?

Or am I talking bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.