City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Confidence in Nielsen is surely tarnished, as we asked them for a FMV and the PL asked them for a FMV a few years later. The PL valuation using the same methodology was much lower than the valuation we paid them to give us.

So as another poster said earlier, Nielsen will deliver whatever result their client pays for.
This is "istree" vs new normal. How far back have Nielsen gone in their database to assess City's sponsorship potential?

Which dynamics add weight to a clubs saleability? Current success, viewing figures or a clubs historic success.

How far back do the calculations go? The PL era? When Fatty Arbuckle was a Superstar in silent films? City seeking to ascertain the criteria that we are being judged by is perfectly legitimate, & if the PL were honest brokers, they'd be happy with more money coming into the game based on success & ambition.

Just for some balance regarding what I have been reading as I try to catch-up on this thread.................

On rawk - the redscouse make comments such as these regarding you:

danm77

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch

« Reply #9210 on: Today at 10:09:51 am »

Quote from: RedSince86 on Today at 08:51:39 am

Borson really annoys me. He is obviously highly knowledgeable, but his City bias is blatantly obvious
They see anyone talking remotely in City's favour as biased because the media is filled with everyone being anti City. A lot of us blues complain how Stefan doesn't overly fight our corner and sticks to facts.

This is "istree" vs new normal. How far back have Nielsen gone in their database to assess City's sponsorship potential?

Which dynamics add weight to a clubs saleability? Current success, viewing figures or a clubs historic success.

How far back do the calculations go? The PL era? When Fatty Arbuckle was a Superstar in silent films? City seeking to ascertain the criteria that we are being judged by is perfectly legitimate, & if the PL were honest brokers, they'd be happy with more money coming into the game based on success & ambition.

Cresta, the Corona pop lorry, Fatty Arbuckle, this thread's like being in a bleedin TARDIS.

You're not wrong though. Irrespective of whatever else rival fans do or don't think, if they have half a brain cell they can see very clearly the PL has been acting in bad faith. We knew that all along but this makes it very clear.

Bloom out again as the unnamed premier league unofficial mouthpiece? I bet you wanted to keep them with hundreds of millions in shareholder loans as opposed to a club that is told it cant have sponsorships from a company that is in the same region of the world.

Not unlawful to this premier league wanker who hides his identity as it only targets mcfc and newcastle. The red clubs get the lemmings to do their dirty work via sky so they cant be directly accused.

edit: maybe not bloom this time lol

Palace lol, self righteous pricks.

How could the future and the livelihoods of all these clubs in the league be placed in palm of this fools hands.

He's made the Premier League a laughing stock. I'm surprised there isn't a vote to fuck the fat ponce off.
They need a head to roll after the 115 charges are thrown out. He’s gone then for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.