City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Only did 3 years at a sports law firm and instead now is a well connected legal journalist?

You're right, let's believe Martin Samuel instead whose qualifications seem to be "says what I prefer to hear".

This guy is Associate Professor at LSE Law School and Research Fellow of the Oxford Institute of European and Comparative Law. He says essentially the same as Stefan and The Lawyer.

The PL legals have friends too ;-')

One potential explanation is that Nielsen used different baseline data sets for each validation. We already know from the ruling that the PL were not prepared to share details of their database with us. Perhaps it is biased towards where we came from, versus where we are now / potential future value.

Designed to keep us in our place as such.
If (kit:red) then multiplier:2
If (kit:blue) then multiplier:0.5
Else multiplier:1

Idiotic response.
Talksport give me no guidance what to say and would LOVE me to say the most extreme things imaginable.
Just for some balance regarding what I have been reading as I try to catch-up on this thread.................

On rawk - the redscouse make comments such as these regarding you:

danm77

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch

« Reply #9210 on: Today at 10:09:51 am »

Quote from: RedSince86 on Today at 08:51:39 am
Stefan Borson blocked me on X.

A few weeks ago I replied he was a Bullshit artist on Bluemoon, and why the fuck do TalkSport have him on.

Apparently he's he's been having a meltdown the last 48-72 hours.

I've also seen on X Cheats had to put "huge new Etihad" deal on hold because of FMV, seems to be the crux of why they challenged APT in the first place.
Borson really annoys me. He is obviously highly knowledgeable, but his City bias is blatantly obvious

Just for some balance regarding what I have been reading as I try to catch-up on this thread.................

On rawk - the redscouse make comments such as these regarding you:

danm77

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch

« Reply #9210 on: Today at 10:09:51 am »

Quote from: RedSince86 on Today at 08:51:39 am

Borson really annoys me. He is obviously highly knowledgeable, but his City bias is blatantly obvious
Is it the bit where he admits he’s a City fan that gives it away?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.