City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Masters must go, his a disgrace to humanity. Sign the petition.
Can you help me out by signing this petition?
Signed & chipped in with others for a laugh! I'm beginning to LOVE this civil war thing.

Are we dressing up like full kit wankers when we go into battle to avoid friendly fire? :-)

d2f1e7a5-0004-0004-0000-000000145553_w520_r0.6616352201257861_fpx50_fpy36.99.png

It’s a bit worrying how The Premier League, having been told by an independent panel that they behaved unlawfully and abused their position of power, seem to think they can just keep the old rules with a few tweaks here and there and are actually being supported by UK media outlets. It’s like nobody has actually taken in the panels findings and once again The Premier League, in plain sight, is willing to their position of power and try to carry on regardless.
It’s reeks of bully boy tactics by the lot of them.
They can fix it with a few tweaks. The problem they've got is at least 14 clubs will vote against those few tweaks so they'll get thrown out anyway which means they'll have to either remove the entire rules or get sued again this time by multiple clubs.

I think we are planning of further legal action if need , think i read that in a city statement ? We havent gone this far to take any fudge of the rules

Also will they look into every club and not just us and expose the cartels dealings for us all to see ? What is there to hide after all

Just read Delaney’s piece. Surprised to find that the PL’s resounding victory has caused such lamenting and rendering of garments but hey ho, such is life.

I swear if (not tempting fate) we succeed in the 115 case I’m going to hire a skip full of popcorn, crack open a case of red and spend a week or so watching the bodies of our enemies float by.
How different history could have been had Saddam Hussein been able to call on Delaney's silver pen.

City have been bullied relentlessly for 10 years. We have tried to be friends with them, we have tried to take a beating as long as it doesn’t happen again, we have tried being silent.

After 10 years we throw one punch and it lands.

The bully stops then cries then runs home shouting that a bully has hit him.

Advice to bully…if you can’t take it then don’t dish it out. Come back with your mates because City, finally, have had enough.
And you can pair up if you want. And bring your fucking dinner…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.