City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Interesting times ahead, I personally don't feel that our win is enough to force Masters out of the PL. They will look at how the rules can be amended and aim to keep as many of the current restrictions in place as possible. Seek to create the illusion that they were in the right all along.

However, the big unknown is the 115 Case currently being run.

A few weeks into the hearing both sides will now be getting a "feel" for how this is panning out, If the PL are winning many of the charges and feel they are in a strong position then I can see them standing by Masters, but what if they are are seeing their charges being unfounded. Can they afford yet another humiliation with the costs escalating.

My take is, if Masters goes in the coming weeks it is more of an indicator that the main case has gone south on them.
agreed, by now both parties will have some sort of idea how things are going but i expect Masters to be the fall guy along with a few others after the 115 result, complete clear out after a defeat

Managed to catch a bit of the overlap and that Ian wright is a proper ****. He ranted about city need to stay in line with the rules, this is what happens when clubs are owned by states blah blah blah. It took Roy Keane to add a sense of balance. Gary was trying to be Simon Jordan with well thought out responses but his mouth betrayed him per usual due to the hate.

That Ian wright tho is a fucking wanker.
What a strange take to think City should follow the rules but not that the Premier League should follow the law

If there was a rule outlawing broadcasters having black pundits, would he be for following the illegal rules or the broadcasters following the law?

Bellend

I'll bet you it's not as many as they're making out.

We know Liverpool and United essentially voted him in, so it's them 2, probably Arsenal because it suits them to be against us and then maybe a handful more. I reckon we're getting close to a big split in the league.

Regardless of how other clubs feel about City they can't honestly think Masters is doing a good job. I mean look at how Chelsea and Leicester got off of their potential charges, the rules drafted are a mess and they're clearly not fit to govern.
And every time Masters fucks up a hearing, the clubs pick up the legal tab

Currently watching you on a talksport podcast, that was on my YouTube feed. The other guy seems a bit of a clown, going on about oil money, and incorrectly the amount we spend.

Not finished it yet but you're coming across very well in this so far
Oil money they say!
The whole American economy was built around 'dirty oil money'.
So much so that they will do anything to get their hands on it.
So, indirectly, the yanks are funding City.
God Bless America, the home of the brave.

Sky will be concerned the way it’s going with all the legal fighting and KCs finding competition laws unlawfull.Like it or not in my opinion we are heading for a Super League and legally they
won’t be able to stop it.Hence Sky concern they would loose broadcasting rights of probably the best Leauge definitely the best players in the world playing in it.Players not playing so often but for more money.The house is ready to fall down and others outside this country are watching and waiting.I think you can ignore what happened last time football is changing quickly and those running it can’t see it.
Agreed. The PL's falling apart like a cheap suit & they only have themselves (the cartel) to blame.

This is an ode to self regulation, where those pulling the strings are the main beneficiaries.

What a wicked Web they've woven...

Last edited:
Managed to catch a bit of the overlap and that Ian wright is a proper ****. He ranted about city need to stay in line with the rules, this is what happens when clubs are owned by states blah blah blah. It took Roy Keane to add a sense of balance. Gary was trying to be Simon Jordan with well thought out responses but his mouth betrayed him per usual due to the hate.

That Ian wright tho is a fucking wanker.

I sense you don’t like that Ian Wright. It’s a gift I have.

Arsenal entitlement coming out of every pore of Ian Wright.
I'm beginning dislike him as all he does is cryarse about us.

And that is all we hear from the red mardarse cartel clubs. Crying, jealousy, outrageous way off remarks about us, and that's before the media throw their shite into the ring.
The Overlap!? That's your red cartel propaganda podcast right there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.