City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

They might think they can fix it with a few tweaks, but they would be foolish to try this. So far:

- Leicester escaped sanction because of poorly drafted rules when their legal team found a loophole
- Everton and Forest both successfully appealed sanctions
- Chelsea are making a mockery of the rules by selling off assets
- Chelsea have hidden numerous illegal activities from them
- Liverpool, Arsenal and others are benefiting from low interest loans
- Chelsea and others are trading youth players in order to circumvent FFP
- United are given allowances that no other club has been allowed
- their rules have been declared illegal
- they are rumoured to have allowed one of their members to draw up some of their rule changes

A few tweaks ain't going to fix this shambles. They need some proper legal experts reviewing the whole rule book. If they think there is a quick fix, it proves more than anything that they need someone overseeing them - a regulator.
Their strategy seems to be ignore legal decisions and carry on regardless indifferent to the long term effect.
They are used to making biased rules and will extend their rule by tweaking and tweaking.

Let's be fair their owners avoid tax by subcontracting to accountants who specialize in tax avoidance. This is how they live.
Factual results that give them a chance to be fair are simply seen as beating the system.

They have to be nailed and I think Mr K realizes that.

donkey-sad.gif

Ian Wright is just saying whatever the Arsenal and PL brass want him to say.

He is not a serious commentator on proceedings and no one should pay any attention to his comments.
I remember hearing his thoughts on talksport about the film tropic thunder. The thick **** couldn’t understand why a white guy was playing a part as a black man.

It’s a bit worrying how The Premier League, having been told by an independent panel that they behaved unlawfully and abused their position of power, seem to think they can just keep the old rules with a few tweaks here and there and are actually being supported by UK media outlets. It’s like nobody has actually taken in the panels findings and once again The Premier League, in plain sight, is willing to abuse their position of power and try to carry on regardless.
It’s reeks of bully boy tactics by the lot of them.
Nailed it, the arrogance is off the scale. I can't believe they have the temerity to ignore the judgement of the panel....but then again, I can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.