City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Delaney says:

" There is simply exasperation at the manner that the club have gone against the very idea of the Premier League. Rivals are furious that City’s owners bought into the competition in the knowledge of what it was, aware of the rules"

But Miguel top tier football in England is controlled by the Premier League, if City wanted to participate, what choice did they have but to agree the Cartel rules? Which were then changed "by the majority' to be deliberately stacked against them.

Delaney continues;

"City are instead the first to take a case of this nature, and decide that they don’t need the rules to apply to them."

No Miguel, we have taken the case to prove that the rules as being applied against us were unlawful, unfair and unreasonable. And we proved that, irrefutably. A word you'll hopefully hear again very soon with regard to the 115 BS.
To summarise: he’s a fucking idiot.

and football fans tend to get the county or origin wrong when insulting ownership.. we' move country every insult
The amount of times on RAWK or the Caf that a poster says we are Saudi or even more unbelievably Qatari owned, is comical.
If they can’t even get that right, what chance is anything else they write truthful on any level.

The whole ‘state owned’ is another one, anyone writing that can safely be ignored as a loon.

My Dad is certain the Prem are trying to settle 115 out of courts after this.
I’m not so sure as I doubt the cartel would allow this
I think they probably tried this and City refused to take anything less than being fully cleared. The PL couldn’t clear us without losing face so have taken their chances with the tribunal.

He is. You should see the positive newspaper stories City get from outside of the UK.

As mentioned, it's all about money. The older you get in life you start to realise everything in this modern world is driven by money and money alone.

There's only 4 Champion's League spots. There's 5 other teams excluding City that think they deserve that place on history alone.

They've got friends in the media to deliver a concerted campaign against the club and got the Premier League to charge us with false accounting just so they can have 1 of those Champions League places back.
IMG_0617.jpeg

In fact, quite the opposite - there are whole swathes of rival football supporters and media types who previously couldn't even have pointed to the UAE on the map who are suddenly experts and extremely concerned about human rights in the region.
And, even more hilariously, if the media didn’t ever mention ‘state owned’ and Abu Dhabi, nobody would have a clue about any of it, which more than suggests ‘sportswashing’ is an entirely fabricated construct.

City will only settle if the PL admits wrong doing and compensates us, which they won’t.
Agree
I think we have been warning the PL behind the scenes.
We were prepared to abide by their silly rules.
However, the charges and the meddling again with APT even though city challenged the legality.
Khaldoon has had enough and said let them have both barrels
I firmly now believe we will crush the PL and the cartel behind them.
They only have themselves to blame. They were warned to back off
I firmly believe we will find more holes in the 115 charges than a sieve
Then we will go for compo for blackening our name.
Other than the IT department, city employ the best in class at every level

And, even more hilariously, if the media didn’t ever mention ‘state owned’ and Abu Dhabi, nobody would have a clue about any of it, which more than suggests ‘sportswashing’ is an entirely fabricated construct.
You'd buy into media over a football club for a starter if you were going to 'wash' on a grand scale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.