City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Boxing, Tennis Golf, Cricket, F1 and many many others sports have no issue with reaping the financial rewards which come with dealings with the Middle East or State owned businesses. Many rags Dippers and Arses will watch the boxing in Saudi Arabia this weekend and have no issues doing so. Yet, the PL Rags Dippers Arses and our wonderful Media think it's dirty money Oil money when it comes to Premier League owners from the Middle East. They are desperate to keep there cartel in tact and think they have the moral high ground.
I wonder if they would have the same issues if the Red Cartel clubs had our owners. As I predicted a long time ago, the Premier League will eat its self.

Last edited:
They are desperate to keep there cartel in tact and think they have the moral high ground.
I wonder if they would have the same issues if the Red Cartel clubs had our owners. As I predicted a long time ago, the Premier League will eat its self.
It is all entitled attitudes and obsessive self-interest mate

Remember redscouse fans begging Dubai to buy them and plenty of scum fans wanted Qatar

How can a club 'sue' City before they know the outcome.
I think it would be a ‘notice to sue’ or whatever the legal term is. It’s to do with the companys act statute of limitations. You have to notify of intention about something that is <6 years old, that will happen >6 years period.

If, and I presume 100% he is, slbsn’s statement about the Pl rules expressly forbidding a Pl club sueing another PL club is the fact, then it’s just the usual fantasy bluster by the KFA media on anything legal/financial pandering to the gullible cartel clickers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.