City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Didn't see this before, but Sam Lee getting something right for once:

Especially the last paragraph which sums up the situation better than most legal and other commentators did with their glib win, slight win, draw, score draw, 2-1 characterisations as if it was a fucking football match:

"The wait for the big winners and losers goes on."
Hang on a minute.

There has been a smear campaign against us for going on 10 years and not once have I heard anyone say there needs to be a line drawn under it.

The minute we stand up to all the accusations and mud slinging and say enough is enough we get all this ooh this is getting ridiculous and it needs to be stopped.

Fuck that.

We got the knife in and i want us start twisting it and calling out these fuckers.

At least that article is honest enough to say:

"Clubs who gave evidence on the Premier League’s behalf in the hearing that took place in June were said to be deeply concerned by what they view as City’s aggressive approach."

So that's the three from the red cartel, Spurs, West Ham and, possibly, Brighton. Hardly as described in other articles.

After years of being conciliatory getting us seemingly nowhere with the PL, culminating in the organisation acting unlawfully against us, and those clubs that have briefed against us, I quite like us taking on an aggressive approach.

Stewart was unplayable in that run. Mullered Bradford through his pace , power and brilliance.
Loved watching City too then. First started travelling away properly that season. Culminating in watching a dismal 1-0 away loss at Leeds rd to a team we’d beaten 10-1 at home!
On the way were some my favourite games / tines as a City fan: Bournemouth 2-0 midweek; Swindon 4-3. Fucking loved those tines
I was in that shallow end at Bradford. Not good getting out through a small single gate. In 1989 I was in the big Bradford end with their fans.

Stewart was unplayable in that run. Mullered Bradford through his pace , power and brilliance.
Loved watching City too then. First started travelling away properly that season. Culminating in watching a dismal 1-0 away loss at Leeds rd to a team we’d beaten 10-1 at home!
On the way were some my favourite games / tines as a City fan: Bournemouth 2-0 midweek; Swindon 4-3. Fucking loved those tines
Yes, it was a great couple of seasons. Far more enjoyable than the previous spell in Division Two I’d say. tbf, maybe that’s just because I was a couple of years older and could go more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.