City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Hang on a minute.

There has been a smear campaign against us for going on 10 years and not once have I heard anyone say there needs to be a line drawn under it.

The minute we stand up to all the accusations and mud slinging and say enough is enough we get all this ooh this is getting ridiculous and it needs to be stopped.

Fuck that.

We got the knife in and i want us start twisting it and calling out these fuckers.
I am really torn. As you say City have been abused by UEFA and the Premier league for years and we are entitled for this witch hunt to end, probably with substantial damages. But, if we “get the knife in and start twisting “ and it results in the destruction of the Premier league where does that leave us?

Things is, most people warm to me when they first meet me, but some people just don’t. And that’s cool btw. Nobody can be everyone’s cup of tea.

On both occasions I felt he took an instant dislike to me.

Anyway, I’ve managed to get over it!
I said hello to him recently but he was distant. I just think he probably wants to keep himself to himself.

I am really torn. As you say City have been abused by UEFA and the Premier league for years and we are entitled for this witch hunt to end, probably with substantial damages. But, if we “get the knife in and start twisting “ and it results in the destruction of the Premier league where does that leave us?
Hyperbole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.