City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I am really torn. As you say City have been abused by UEFA and the Premier league for years and we are entitled for this witch hunt to end, probably with substantial damages. But, if we “get the knife in and start twisting “ and it results in the destruction of the Premier league where does that leave us?
I’d like to see us embark on a scorched earth policy with a view to easing off when (and only when) there are meaningful concessions. We’ve gone along with them too long, even signing up to some of their shite rules FFS. We’ve won the first round, now let’s put our boots on their scrawny throats. The unequivocal messsage should be “don’t ever fcuk with City again”.

I am really torn. As you say City have been abused by UEFA and the Premier league for years and we are entitled for this witch hunt to end, probably with substantial damages. But, if we “get the knife in and start twisting “ and it results in the destruction of the Premier league where does that leave us?
Super league.
It's going to happen whether we like it or not.

Look at the new champions league format. It's the super league bar the name.

I’d like to see us embark on a scorched earth policy with a view to easing off when (and only when) there are meaningful concessions. We’ve gone along with them too long, even signing up to some of their shite rules FFS. We’ve won the first round, now let’s put our boots on their scrawny throats. The unequivocal messsage should be “don’t ever fcuk with City again”.

Khaldoon has always said we just want a fair and level playing field. We have never had that from either UEFA or the premier league. This has led to both cases we are now involved in. It surely has to be the end game?

@OntarioBlue We need to expose the corruption in the premier league. It's obvious the redshirts have colluded with other clubs, possibly Masters, to stop us at any cost and try to ruin us completely. I personally couldn't give a fuck if we ruin them while fighting our cases.

Last edited:
Super league.
It's going to happen whether we like it or not.

Look at the new champions league format. It's the super league bar the name.
That’s probably the way it’s heading and personally I don’t have a problem with it. Long way to go for away games though.

Actually glad Bright was good company. Can't be doing with big time Charlies. Doesn't cost anything to be decent. The strange with him is he was usually a strong player but not particularly dirty one even in Coppell's kickers. I don't know what got into him that day.

David Miller, writing in the same paper, went even further: “The, at times insane, level of physical commitment in challenging for the ball made it inevitable that players would be hurt.”

However, it was Sheffield Wednesday’s Mark Bright who was clearly the worst offender. Bright’s blatant and forceful elbow broke Andy Linighan’s nose in the first half. The referee saw the incident, but decided that a yellow card was the appropriate punishment - perhaps taking into account the general level of low level violence on the pitch - and a desire to keep it 11 v 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.