City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

we will look a bit stupid if we dont win this specific case. hope we have some damning proof otherwise why make all the fuss. it would question the legal advice we are getting which then wouldnt bode well for the big case in October-November.

Does anyone else think this fucking sucks.

I just want to watch a bunch of guys kick a ball about, comment or read on their tactics and ability. Maybe see what new players come in, what the new kit looks like here and there, or what the stadium might become.

Instead, I need to read all this pish, about processes and tribunal X and so on and so on. Ffs football.
It is definitely becoming wearisome for all our fans but maybe the club just now need to thrash everything out once and for all! We do seem to be persecuted for whatever we do and credit is given between gritted teeth. furthermore, rules (FFP) are constantly being changed for reasons that - without doubt - help the red tops. NEVER do the rules mention debt - which is the real reason most clubs go out of business yet the PL shirk this issue because??????

The stupid twat hasn't grasped that it would be unlimited spending for all PL Clubs, it will encourage investment and keep the dream alive for other clubs who may get taken over, cant the silly **** see that it benefits all clubs including his beloved united?
But that’s exactly why some clubs voted this through they dont want to Challenge or dream they just want to take the money that’s on offer and just accept their place as long as they stay in the premier league..

A little off topic, but how do we know Masters was privately vetted by Utd and Liverpool for the job?
Or is it just BM hearsay.
All over the internet. Here's just one of many articles confiming this.

Does anyone else think this fucking sucks.

I just want to watch a bunch of guys kick a ball about, comment or read on their tactics and ability. Maybe see what new players come in, what the new kit looks like here and there, or what the stadium might become.

Instead, I need to read all this pish, about processes and tribunal X and so on and so on. Ffs football.
Got to be honest, it’s all getting a bit wearing now. The more regulations that football introduces the more the game gets taken away from the fans and from the pitch and the more it revolves around the boardroom and now the courtroom. Hate to sound like the newly crowned FOC I am (65 today) but it isn’t the game it used to be and it’s far less enjoyable because of that.

This was an article for the CEO who turned it down after their access. I wonder if we have a statement from her.
I seem to remember she was quoted as saying certain clubs wielded inappropriate power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.