City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

So the CORRUPT Premier League management have finally admitted that they can't just tweak their UNLAWFUL, UNFAIR, DISCRIMINATORY regulations in a few days to serve their CORRUPT, self serving red cartel puppeteers.

More popcorn...and make it a large, refillable drink please...

It’s hilarious how badly things are unraveling for them. They don’t know how to interpret their rules and they are either not aware or very aware that their rules are illegal in English Law. Their row back from the initial statement which City highlighted was incorrect to where they are now is a jaw dropping insight to how badly the Premier League is run.

I eagerly await the conclusion of the 115 hearing as the fall out for the PL will be biblical. The associated parties ruling is garlic bread and olives on the starter whilst the main course of 115 is steak and lobster frying and in the pot to make a horrible but tasty shit sandwich for the PL.

To be fair they are astute at ignoring uncomfortable elements within.

The number of nonces , perverts and abusers within, exposed or not yet outed, testify to that .

Dan Roan and Simon Stone , whilst possibly fitting into one of the above classifications, certainly stand out as shameless and pathetic arselickers and shills.

More public funding being criminally wasted by the national treasure .
I am disgusted and resent seeimg and hearing those two creepy, blatant shills living off the public.

Roan has still not even reported the Judges’ summary.
Imagine being Roan*

A shallow, discredited, bought and paid for, biased, shameless, casual racist masquerading as an independent public service reporter?
twisting & turning to spew lies, half truths and misinformation.

Just imagine what kind of sick individual chooses to do that every day in public in the knowledge that most of the viewers hold to the description above.

The BBC is a very very sick place.....cancel your licence NOW....its legal !!

BTW....if you'd like to say 'hello' to Roan and his cock roach mates on matchday, they often park at the CFA and walk across to the media entrance to the right hand side of CB reception.

*Applies to many other media turds.

The 'Haemeroid Clubs' want money afore success.

Success for them is getting the TV money, selling a homegrown player for profit & an occasional cup run.

It is Brighton & Brentfords declared m o.

Spurs are a shameful and shameless embarrassment who just want capital appreciation and dividends.

The cartel want minimum investment,maximum extraction and CL money.

None of them have City’s business plan, success, reinvestment strategy or global network.

None of them have City's debt free/loan free status.
Perfectly summed up.

"Haemorrhoid clubs" - classic. Well, the coming months might just be the cream to clear their pile on.

Super league.
It's going to happen whether we like it or not.

Look at the new champions league format. It's the super league bar the name.
Agree, its coming.

Just look at all these wank internationals this week, clubs being paid less than what they earn by playing.Plus potential damage to loaned but expensive assets.

Super League just need to announce a low cap on match ticket prices and fair distribution of funds down the leagues next time.

I’ve been away all week so only really coming back to this news.

What seems significant is the letter Cliff wrote to the league of which the BBC seem to have seen or had a copy and chosen to paraphrase rather than produce in full…and then explain away the choice parts they’ve shown….as a result adding adding considerable confusion on my part to what the letter is actually about (other than the APT rules are illegal in their entirety).

I’m sure it was discussed in detail on here so could someone point me to the relevant pages..

There must be a study in human nature from all of this. How across the board reporters and news media can flock to a cause and ?willingly? present a different pov more aligned work what they want. In fact it's maybe more a study in soft propaganda. The whole thing had been absolutely crazy. 1984ish.
Whereas it should be more supportive of we 1894-ers
:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.