City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

why have i got the feeling that although we are being told this has nothing to do with the 115 this is drawing the 115 into it,got a sneaking feeling that this will have a huge say in the 115, we cant see it yet , but its coming imo
I think this case plus the emails that Tolmie mentioned may well be part of our case in that we may be able to show that the 115 are at least partially driven by bad faith.

I get the impression that there "a number" of clubs who are so annoyed by the PL that they will do anything to show it.

Remember the vote to close the "Chelsea" loophole on asset sales? There was no regulatory reason why that was a bad proposal. Yet enough clubs voted against it to throw it out.

Maybe this minority block of seven votes is going to be a real thing. God I hope so. At least until things change at the PL.

Who were the clubs involved in the end of season "swap" transfers? Chelsea, Villa, Everton? Could be a sign. Each of Newcastle, Forest and Leicester would clearly like to get one over the PL. That's all it takes as long as they have the strength and courage of conviction to stick together.
The Magnificent 7

I think this case plus the emails that Tolmie mentioned may well be part of our case in that we may be able to show that the 115 are at least partially driven by bad faith.

Are we sure @tolmie's hairdoo wasn't just referring to the Brighton exec's email about Newcastle and APTs from the judgment?

I find it hard to believe he would know anything about any others, even though I am sure there are plenty. Would really like to be wrong, though :)

The number of rags who still seem to think that this was a minor win on technicalities amazes me, they have just lapped up the PL statement and accepted it as the truth. To be fair at first I was unclear who had actually won, but when you read the judgement and then see how the PL have now back tracked it is all quite clear.

If they had no real concerns, why:

Would they delay the announcement for 2 weeks
Would Masters bail out of a meeting with the sponsers, to attend to urgent business.
Arrange an emergency meeting in light of the hearing.
Would they write to the member clubs to advise changes within 10 days and then backtrack.

They are in a world of trouble here.

Obviously different Barristers, Lawyers, and Law firms charge different costs,

This is an extract from.the latest Vardy v Rooney court case about Rooney's legal fees and costs that Vardy challenged in the High Court, and lost this week.

You can imagine how much the APT case, and especially the 115 case is costing City and the PL.

BBC News.

The judge also rejected Vardy's claim that it had been unreasonable for Rooney to consult her barrister on 30 occasions, at a cost of nearly £500,000.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.