City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

In February 2024 at a meeting of all the Premier League clubs took place to vote on the amendments. At that meeting City stated they believed the amendments were illegal.
A sensible, financially competent organisation would have sat down with City and asked them why they believed that. Then, instead of taking a vote, would have asked their legal team for advice.
The Premier League didn't. Instead they voted on the amendments sending it on a very toxic and expensive collision course with one of its members. In doing so it risked damaging the PL brand around the world.
Me and you know why they took that course of action but none of the lick spittle press will ask them why did they do that and questioning if they, Masters et al are fit to run the PL.

Hey I am not disagreeing that it can’t be applied but a court of law hasn’t ruled
Sounds like you are
An arbitration court has ruled that they are unlawful in contravention of the competition law, since arbitration is a legal process conducted under Uk law it is, a "court of law"

In February 2024 at a meeting of all the Premier League clubs took place to vote on the amendments. At that meeting City stated they believed the amendments were illegal.
A sensible, financially competent organisation would have sat down with City and asked them why they believed that. Then, instead of taking a vote, would have asked their legal team for advice.
The Premier League didn't. Instead they voted on the amendments sending it on a very toxic and expensive collision course with one of its members. In doing so it risked damaging the PL brand around the world.
Me and you know why they took that course of action but none of the lick spittle press will ask them why did they do that and questioning if they, Masters et al are fit to run the PL.
I'm sure if was one of the red cartel said that amendments were illegal the PL would have asked their legal team for advice. Now that City have won the case the PL are going to have to sit up & take notice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.