City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

They knew that excluding shareholder loans was unlawful but chose to ignore it after a club owner who has lent his club a substantial amount of money, interest free, asked them to exclude it. So they did.

Never mind Masters resigning, the NEDs who constitute the rest of the board should also resign over that as they're supposed to provide oversight.
PB. Enjoying your posts. Memory going a bit. The Feb 24 ammends included (I recall) club owners/ shareholders personal immunity from prosecution should rules be challenged.

If my memory is functioning would this have been a signal that this group were always wary that the tightened rules were questionable?

The red cartel clubs and their mouthpiece masters are on thin ground here and it’s clear we are starting to get the message out that maybe city is not the evil club we have been portrayed.
We are only deemed evil for two reasons.
* Having a vastly superior business model I.e. not American
* Being hugely successful as a result

This is another issue with the 115. We know interest free loans were left out of the APT regs at the insistence of at least one PL chairman.

How many of the other regs were introduced as a result of pressure, have been broken by other clubs (but not us!) but were not intended to apply to them?

which chairman??

They knew that excluding shareholder loans was unlawful but chose to ignore it after a club owner who has lent his club a substantial amount of money, interest free, asked them to exclude it. So they did.

Never mind Masters resigning, the NEDs who constitute the rest of the board should also resign over that as they're supposed to provide oversight.

When you joked about applying for the premier league financial regulator but you’d need a pay cut is actually feedback the league needs. The position will be filled but they won’t have the competence to do it. They want a yes man but it will take them back into the courts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.