City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

There is a second part of the panel's award to be published.
This gets more complicated- I thought the panel had issued their full judgment

What is the second part related to? Compensation for City? Or an appeals process- or something else?

To discuss what? I’m a numbskull because I didn’t realise either :-) :-)
I think it is to give more clarification of what needs to be done and, if City and the PL can’t decide costs and or compensation, to rule on that too.

It would also be sensible to check that any new rules were passed by the panel before implementation to prevent further challenges.

Last edited:
Reactions: CC1
Rumoured Brighton, allegedly
That was the exec who started the whole ATP ball rolling five days after the Newcastle takeover with his "stop the Gulf states" email.

The name of the exec who wanted shareholder loans out of APT is redacted, but he was part of the FCAG, so that narrows it down to the usual suspects.

Free advertising? Sounds like a breach of APT or FFP or whatever. Cue a 15 year retrospective investigation (or retroactive if you're in Thailand).

The PL's rules have never prevented owners taking money out of clubs with below market value deals, which shows that the rules were never about protecting the profit and sustainability of any club outside of the cartel.

We are only deemed evil for two reasons.
* Having a vastly superior business model I.e. not American
* Being hugely successful as a result
The average PL fan has been brainwashed into thinking an owner that wants to invest money in his club is "bad", and billionaire owners with no sporting ambition whatsoever only using a club as a way to make themselves even richer (usually at the clubs expense) is "good". It's just jealousy combined with some xenophobia.

I could somewhat understand rival fans arguments if we every year had spent 5 times as much as everyone else on signings and they aren't even close to be able to compete (financially). But right now their argument is "you are almost spending as much as us on transfers, thats unfair. Fair would be you only being allowed to spend a third of what we are spending because history", which makes their entire point just completely idiotic.

This gets more complicated- I thought the panel had issued their full judgment

What is the second part related to? Compensation for City? Or an appeals process- or something else?

Injunctive relief, damages and costs.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.