City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

These are not just “practising” lawyers but leading experts in their field. Having been involved in quite a few major commercial disputes over the years and taking counsel’s opinion, it’s invariably been a KC - I’ve never known it be an academic. And it costs a small fortune.
I bet the other side took counsel's opinion too. Were they both right?

And Leaf gave an opinion and now he realises his opinion was premature.

Expert lawyers who were calling it a draw or a win for the PL, now see it as a City win.

Me reading this afternoons posts since about 2pm
giphy.webp

My other point is re self reporting the rules are more than self reporting as Related Party is a legal accounting term dealt with by auditors in all fields not just a Premier League thing
Yes precisely. It is self reporting in the sense that any company that enters into any RPT will self report , but as you say it’s not a concept that is specific to football.

And in almost every other field of human endeavour it appears to work.

Ha, i can relate to this , took me a whole day from the beginning as i wanted to read every post , none the fucking wiser , lol
Save u the time, city are right and everyone else are cunts except if they arent and then city are wrong and everyone else are still cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.