City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Some new stuff in there, but such a poor article.
Couldn't read it when the headline screams "City's fight to fend off spending restrictions"... like we were trying to create a lawless Wild (north-)West, erm, no!, City's rightful push-back against discriminatory restriction of their own commercial processes (Etihad sponsorship)
And, btw, have we heard of any other club's sponsorships being derailed under the PL's bullshit view of APT/FMV..? Any at all..?

Couldn't read it when the headline screams "City's fight to fend off spending restrictions"... like we were trying to create a lawless Wild (north-)West, erm, no!, City's rightful push-back against discriminatory restriction of their own commercial processes (Etihad sponsorship)
And, btw, have we heard of any other club's sponsorships being derailed under the PL's bullshit view of APT/FMV..? Any at all..?
It's not like the APT rules have stopped us winning. We've won 4 PL titles, an FA Cup and a CL since they were introduced. But the media line is that we've challenged the rules as they've stopped us spending and have impeded our domination.

It's not like the APT rules have stopped us winning. We've won 4 PL titles, an FA Cup and a CL since they were introduced. But the media line is that we've challenged the rules as they've stopped us spending and have impeded our domination.
We are net spend champs every year these days. Been a while since we went big in the transfer market.

I expected to see loads of articles / links down my newsnowmancity feed about yesterday's meeting but hardly a thing. You can tell it didn't go down well for the Premier League and fit in with the almost universial scenario earlier that it was a win for them and it would all be over in a week with a few tweaks of the pen!

But then surely the linesman should have put his flag up as the ball went over the line, after which the referee talks to the linesman and determines if he thinks Silva was interfering. Then VAR look at it. Wrong thread I know, just trying to match the official explanation to what happened on the pitch. Not sure it can be.
There's a post from a Blue who was at the match who stated the Linesman did actually put his flag up but after a considerable delay, he said it looked like someone was in his ear telling him to flag offside.

That can be the only explanation of why the VAR box gesture was made after the on field review. I, like the vast majority I suspect thought the goal was being overturned as I had no idea the flag had gone up. I think even the Wolves fans thought the goal had been overturned.

Now, back to the thread, Masters is a proper red shirt influenced toss pot.

"Sponsorship deal changes The concept of ATPs (sic) was introduced to address clubs being able to turn to companies linked to the ownership to bring in sponsorship. How & when they are then assessed at "Fair Market Value" is in dispute - with Abu Dhabi-funded City and Saudi-owned Newcastle, particularly in the sights of rivals and concerns the value of deals could be inflated."
Like US funded Arsenal, Dippers, Rags, Fulham, Bournemouth, Chelsea, Ipswich, Palace, Villa, West Ham, Spurs
China funded Wolves,
Thailand funded Leicester,
Greece funded Forest,
Serbia funded Southampton,
Russia funded Everton
Hong Kong funded Brentford & Brighton (bookies)
??
Pathetic and blatant racist reporting from US owned media outlet SKY
Reading that list does make me wonder what has happened to football since the greedy formation of the Premier League. Alan Hardacre and Stanley Rous would be spinning in their graves if they could see the game now.

"Sponsorship deal changes The concept of ATPs (sic) was introduced to address clubs being able to turn to companies linked to the ownership to bring in sponsorship. How & when they are then assessed at "Fair Market Value" is in dispute - with Abu Dhabi-funded City and Saudi-owned Newcastle, particularly in the sights of rivals and concerns the value of deals could be inflated."
Like US funded Arsenal, Dippers, Rags, Fulham, Bournemouth, Chelsea, Ipswich, Palace, Villa, West Ham, Spurs
China funded Wolves,
Thailand funded Leicester,
Greece funded Forest,
Serbia funded Southampton,
Russia funded Everton
Hong Kong funded Brentford & Brighton (bookies)
??
Pathetic and blatant racist reporting from US owned media outlet SKY
Hollywoodbet at Brentford (South Africa) and Betway who are one of Brighton's sponsors are US listed. However both Bloom and Bentham have made fortunes from statistical betting data on football with the Far East being a significant chunk of the business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.