City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

To make these allegations City must have a huge volume of evidence that shows our commercial rivals acting in bad faith.
Chelsea and United deals immediately spring to mind. We only need one credible example that stands scrutiny and that hopefully will be that. Discriminating against City.

yes-sit.gif

I also don’t have the regs to hand but I do specifically remember they came into effect immediately because (presumably) the point was to stop Newcastle before that first transfer window in Jan 2022.

I'll take your word for it. But there was definitely more to it this year, when it all became a bit tetchy, and a warning of legal cases against the PL was reportesd.

Tend to agree with some that this isn't promising; if we were confident of a positive outcome from the charges then I don't see why we'd have launched this lawsuit. Want it resolved one way or another as, being brutally honest, I can't be arsed with it all anymore. Sapping my love of football, and I'm glad I'm no longer as emotionally attached to it as I was in my early twenties. Whole thing is an attempt at reputational damage and I'd cry if it wasn't so risibly transparent.

Whatever the outcome, victory or demotion to Sunday league, I'll always have blue blood. But thank fuck I now have plenty of distractions in my life worthier than football.
Well said. I agree with your wider point. I’ve had enough of hearing about it now. Just sort out this mess one way or another.

Am I right in thinking that this case will be heard in open court (as opposed to the 115 case which will be a closed hearing). If so perhaps this gives the club the chance to put into the public domain some of the stuff that’s been flung our way by the cartel and the PL. Interesting times if that’s the case.
I hope so. If so then this is the moment City pull the trigger on our enemies and it shows why the club has been so cautious up to now. They didn't want to say anything which would undermine this case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.