City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Sounds like it’s standard procedure, sadly.

Doesn’t mean we don’t have some doozies ready to go, but time will tell.

I think that’s lawyer talk. I’d imagine if it wasn’t standard procedure then they’d refuse so standard is that it’s available.

I’ve also been following the post office inquiry & the emails they think they can explain are very different when a KC is asking a question. Text & WhatsApp are a different beast, people are loose especially when you are in a position of power.

Actually went on a HR course a couple of years ago regarding digital communications.
Most business retain emails for a minimum of 6 years.
Not sure about personal WhatsApp messages etc.

They’ve had them from further back than that in the post office inquiry.

I think that’s lawyer talk. I’d imagine if it wasn’t standard procedure then they’d refuse so standard is that it’s available.

I’ve also been following the post office inquiry & the emails they think they can explain are very different when a KC is asking a question. Text & WhatsApp are a different beast, people are loose especially when you are in a position of power.

Wonder who’s gonna play Pep in the 6 part Netflix series ?

I don't for certain but legal proceedings aren't like the movies.

The idea they're be a smoking gun in their emails to end the 115 charges is very fanciful.
Generally, if City lawyers have produced a document showing collusion or discrimination towards City from the pl, this could then be investigated further with requests by the IC for the medium files on which the document was allegedly produced.
So, it wouldn't be a "hunting expedition" here, more likely a targeted investigation to see if this document can be verified.
If it is real, and had to be recovered.... oh lordy, that's some humdinger pile of doo-doo the pl are in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.