City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

True mate. We always seem to give as good as we get though.
Either for amusement or through anger but u will never change their minds and its fruitless to try, tbf we are no better the rags could get charged with littering and id want the club disbanded and the stadium burnt to the ground on principle, we hate them, they hate us that is football and was ever thus

Either for amusement or through anger but u will never change their minds and its fruitless to try, tbf we are no better the rags could get charged with littering and id want the club disbanded and the stadium burnt to the ground on principle, we hate them, they hate us that is football and was ever thus
I think if them finishing 8th and laugh. The dirty rags can’t even fix the roof:

One of my favourite childhood memories was the rags on the street knocking on our door and asking me and r kid to come and see their open top bus on Chester Road. I was 5 and they had just been beaten in the Cup Final by Southampton. We said we’re City and slammed the door.

Yes that’s nonsense because I haven’t said the document needs to be put through PR company. There’s no context where this wording looks good once leaked to the media. No doubt the lawyers thought the Prem would be more responsible with the document.
There's nothing wrong with the wording. Give your fanny a wipe Timothy. "Tyranny of the majority" isn't a new phrase, it's been used countless times. And it sums up perfectly what we are dealing with. A tyranny by majority, or do you disagree?

Last edited:
Tyranny of the majority is from John Stuart Mill's work.
Yes but Alexis De Tocqueville first used it, in a study of American democracy published in 1835.

Not only do you have to be an expert on subjects such law, accounting, geopolitics and history to be a City fan these days, you also have to be a philosopher.

Descartes said "I think, therefore I am". He might have amended that these days to "I can't think, therefore I am a red-shirt fan".

Tim, mate. The fact that those 8 other PL clubs are giving evidence against City for no reason at all, bar being part of the PL, just shows what a PL cartel and skewed voting system it is.

My take on that is this. If City win the case those 8 other PL clubs will have to pay City damages. That money comes out of their clubs and will go to City, not to the PL.
They can all fuck off,

Arse, we practically paid for their fucking stadium by signing players from them at inflated prices.

Spuds, 50m for Walker. Levy was delighted.

Wolves, nice money for Nunes

Bournemouth, big wedge for Ake

Have I missed any?

These fucking Clubs are so repulsed by City but as soon as there is a whiff of £££, they can't help themselves.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.