City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I wonder how 'you can't handle the truth' would go down on twitter these days.

You seem to care too much about tabloids pal. Do yourself a favour, give fewer fucks.
I care about City. I don’t watch the news or read the newspapers unless it’s a rare occasion

I battle the Club’s corner. It comes naturally being a Stretford Blue. I also run a big supporters club.

I believe in doing by example as opposed to the rent an opinion crowd.

I care about City. I don’t watch the news or read the newspapers unless it’s a rare occasion

I battle the Club’s corner. It comes naturally being a Stretford Blue. I also run a big supporters club.

I believe in doing by example as opposed to the rent an opinion crowd.
Genuine question why enter into an argument you simply cannot win?

Tim, mate. The fact that those 8 other PL clubs are giving evidence against City for no reason at all, bar being part of the PL, just shows what a PL cartel and skewed voting system it is.

My take on that is this. If City win the case those 8 other PL clubs will have to pay City damages. That money comes out of their clubs and will go to City, not to the PL.
The case should come down to the law of the land. We probably need support from other Clubs ifnthe rules need to be replaced in future but getting the Feb 2024 changes removed would be a big step forward. Compensation would be great too.

Even though the final verdict isn’t going to be made public, there is absolutely no way it won’t get out into the public domain. Somebody will leak it. (to a journalist) We’ll find out the outcome of the hearing eventually.

The way the PL operates I’m sure the Times will have the result before the hearing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.