City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

But it doesn't have to look good for the media. That isn't its purpose, nor should anyone really need to give a fuck. What matters it what it does in the context it us used in.
It’s the 12 clubs giving evidence for the Prem where it is counterproductive. The media have misrepresented our lawyers’ document and claim we are accusing clubs of being tyrants and the voting system of being “tyrannical”. It’s not about people crying about social media.

Obviously, the red cartel and Spurs were always going to be with the Prem.

It’s been noticeable the support from many Geordies, Evertonians and Villans. Their fans are getting sick of the Prem and its anti competition stance.

Yes, posted that today. You can add Forest and Chelsea fans to thst ever growing list. Leicester fans next season as well.

Bar Liverpool, United, Arsenal, and maybe Spurs fans, who are now also turning on Levy and the PL, most other PL club fans aren’t bothered about City. Of course you will always get the football purist who will hate what City are doing, and what good old, lovable, and previously shit City have become.

Putting red cartel fanboys in their place is always a noble act. Happy to have supporters who can and will do that. I have tried but find myself wishing I could inflict a bit of physical damage onto some of these wankers and hating the idea that it's all a load of anonymous shit talking...
Honestly mate if this whole thing has taught me one thing its that you cant fix stupid but you can mute it, its akin to arguing with the flat earth society, pointless but amusing.

It’s the 12 clubs giving evidence for the Prem where it is counterproductive. The media have misrepresented our lawyers’ document and claim we are accusing clubs of being tyrants and the voting system of being “tyrannical”. It’s not about people crying about social media.

I wonder how 'you can't handle the truth' would go down on twitter these days.

You seem to care too much about tabloids pal. Do yourself a favour, give fewer fucks.

Tim, mate. The fact that those 8 other PL clubs are giving evidence against City for no reason at all, bar being part of the PL, just shows what a PL cartel and skewed voting system it is.

My take on that is this. If City win the case those 8 other PL clubs will have to pay City damages. That money comes out of their clubs and will go to City, not to the PL.

I wonder how 'you can't handle the truth' would go down on twitter these days.

You seem to care too much about tabloids pal. Do yourself a favour, give fewer fucks.
It wouldnt go down because they would use perhaps the most stupid phrase ever to come out of social media which is 'my truth' , i mean what the fuck even is my truth? There is no such thing, there is the truth end of discussion

It’s far too easy to toe the Masters, PL, and red shirt cartel line instead of kicking up a fuss. Most of those 8 PL clubs don’t want to rock the boat. All they want to do is to stay in the PL and collect £100mill+ a season.

It wouldnt go down because they would use perhaps the most stupid phrase ever to come out of social media which is 'my truth' , i mean what the fuck even is my truth? There is no such thing, there is the truth end of discussion

Not the end of My discussion though ;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.