City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Listened to Takshite just now and Townsend and Stelling are saying City have gone about this the wrong way. We should have sat our fellow club owners around the table and talked through our big concerns about the APT rules. What planet are they on lol
Next time I need high-level legal advice I'll make sure I call Andy Townsend and that TV has-been Jeff Stelling! That must be where City are going wrong!

The problem is that most of the US clubs follow the high leveraged debt model with virtually no investment in the local community. This is a direct threat to the future success of the PL. Apart from Martin Samuel no one in the media has highlighted this threat.
leveraged takeovers are nothing short of legalised thievery.

Clearly Talksport are doing the right thing. Their style brings in the Angry utd and lfc fans when they talk about City and it brings in the City fans too. Win win. Keep feeding them.

Or dont listen, dont mention, we boycott that shit.
This is true, If Jordan was on our side the listening figures would be less than half what they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.