City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

It is pretty clear what drives Jordan. He tries to be careful but the mask slips every now and then. I wonder what he says to his pals in private when he meets them in Cheshire.
Thats jordans problem, in his head he should fit into polite society, he should run in the same circles as khaldoon and ferran but they see him for what he is and thats a wide boy that got lucky and he hates them for it, in his head he should be brokering million pound deals over lunch with billionaires instead hes shilling for peanuts on a crap sports station and it burns him.

Banging the state owned lie on Talkshite.

I get that it’s unedifying going legal. But presumably in Jordan’s world city say something is illegal prove the case without going to tribunal and the premier league change the rules in reality and he knows it they won’t listen what’s the alternative ?

Let’s take it to the extreme let’s say the premier league brought in a rule that supported murder or discrimination based on gender race etc and wouldn’t change the rules we couldn’t sue ?

What rubbish

Yes but Alexis De Tocqueville first used it, in a study of American democracy published in 1835.

Not only do you have to be an expert on subjects such law, accounting, geopolitics and history to be a City fan these days, you also have to be a philosopher.

Descartes said "I think, therefore I am". He might have amended that these days to "I can't think, therefore I am a red-shirt fan".

“To be independent of public opinion is the first formal condition of achieving anything great.” Georg Hegel.

Thats jordans problem, in his head he should fit into polite society, he should run in the same circles as khaldoon and ferran but they see him for what he is and thats a wide boy that got lucky and he hates them for it, in his head he should be brokering million pound deals over lunch with billionaires instead hes shilling for peanuts on a crap sports station and it burns him.
You’ve nailed it there, 100%.

To me it doesn’t matter what what the majority vote for, it has to comply with the law, it’s that simple. If City believe this rules do not comply with the law then they have every right to challenge it, I can’t see what’s so difficult to understand. If the PL are found to be acting lawfully then fair enough but it’s for people far more qualified than the likes of Jordan and all the rest of the shills to decide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.