City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Oh right, so the Times has now said that the proposed "strengthening" of the rules was to do with access to the database, which is presumably why Panja has concluded that City's limited win is to do with the database and that is why it was withdrawn.

Not sure that follows unless the PL has given information to Liverpool who have leaked. Unlikely to have happened I think. It's the opposite side of the coin to every other news outlet saying City have secured a potentially significant victory based on a withdrawn vote.

Still unsure of the timing of all this. After three months it would be surprisingly unlikely if the judgment was made available to the PL the day before a shareholders' meeting.

Still much more to this story, I think.
Panja is basing his story purely on what was withdrawn from today’s meeting. He has no idea what the outcome was - nobody does.

The little disguised information is all coming from the red cartel media . Extreme caution needed as all sorts of other stuff getting caught up in news feeds etc . Still positive though !
Cmon

That sounds as if it was dictated to him by the Premier League PR department

It really isn't that simple. If the verdict was available and, say, some rules considered illegal, they would have to made inoperative immediately (in which case it would be leaked). The PL can't just keep applying rules that are illegal until they decide to get together to approve new rules.

I would imagine the process would have to be: inform clubs which rules are no longer operative, draft new rules, get legal opinion on them, approve them in meeting.

They really can't do nothing until they make new rules.

So if there has been no communication with the club's, and the rumours of some City "wins" are true, I guess it's most likely the judgment still hasn't been issued.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.