City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

That's a very specific claim. If it"s true, his mates at liverpool must have been leaking.

‘At considerable expense’ - daft bastard, isn’t he?

If it’s true what he’s saying - which is a big ‘if’ - then having any type of win over the PL while the 115 hearing rumbles on is priceless.

Fuck ‘considerable expense’!

I thought the database thing was the vote that was pulled today?

I think he’s got the complete wrong end of the stick, but wtf do I know?

The database exists already. The proposed changes were just about access to it, apparently.

exactly what I was thinking - why would two of the most credible journalists about jump the gun & put their name to something if they didn't genuinely believe there was any truth to it?

Afew on here have seen a couple tweets from Stefan, & shat their pants.

True. The question is why were the proposed changes withdrawn?

- happens all the time according to an obvious PL briefing

- potentially significant City victory according to Telegraph and Times, or

- insignificant City victory according to Panja.

Who knows?

Now this is the bit that confuses me, City sued over the February changes, not the 2023 changes where they abstained ( i believe ) So did the PL change the rules straight after the February vote and publish it? or did they wait until the end of the season to change the rules so it would appear in the new rule book?
If it is the latter then at this point the PL do not need to do anything but postpone after postpone.
The rule book was amended I think it was last February

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.