City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I haven't read the full award yet but I get the impression that there may be more than a little sourness in the attitude and decisions of the three "judges" involved and more than a little in common with the findings of their colleagues in the Leicester award. The judiciary is independent and will not simply apply regulations in a way the PL finds to its liking, especially when it is clear that the wording of the regulations does not support the PL's claims and, more especially when the rules themselves are illegal! This is a good day for football. And I'm so glad the PL thanked their Luds for their work!

The real fun will be when the club seeks damages for the loss of the EAG Transaction.
A serious proposition IF City want to go the whole hog....and I certainly hope they do.

"Clear and Obvious

Once and for all".

This is not the end, nor is it the beginning of the end but it may be the end of the beginning !!

Dumb question maybe, but what implications will this have on sponsorship deals? Will there still be a ceilling on how much Newcastle for example could receive?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.