City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The raging pessimist in me thinks City winning this case means that no club will ever again have to face a rigged competition like our club.

And in future we will thanked for standing up to the cartel

But however we will lose the “115 witch-hunt “

Hope I am wrong.
Bloody hell!! I hope your user name is not something you can easily lay hands on.
We won the 1st battle. Rejoice for a while.
The rest will sort itself out...

SLY Sports reporting we have won which makes me think we have as they hate us.

Premier League and others (BBC, an organisation that gave us Saville and Harris and also refused to call murderers of Israeli kids terrorists) now just trying to save face.

What a fooking great day for City.

The real fun starts now as we watch on as they desperately try and fast track new rules in so those clubs that will now break PSR are absolved.

Sadly, I'm guessing those clubs will have a cast iron case of their own against the premier league if they're told they're now in breach of PSR and face punishment for it. Premier league are surely going to have to give them a period of grace to align themselves within the new rules.

Then you've got a whole host of potential court cases suing for loses if any club not just us can prove any negative financial impact directly related to them following unlawful rules.

Then you can ask the question as to whether the likes of Everton and Forest who have already been punished for PSR breaches have a new case against the league.

The potential implications to this are so much deeper than what most of us would think and I for one hope it blows up in their face.

Oh please, please let this come to pass and how delightful that will be when the day of reckoning comes for that shower of US owned shite.

Pass me the letterheaded paper to write to them when there is a fire sale and we can offer to take the 'camera man' Odegaard and that inappropriately named mutt WIN for starters.....
Massive points reduction, relegation or expulsion from all leagues is the only fair approach !!!!
Cheating bastards !!!!
Ohhh that felt good !!!!

The real fun starts now as we watch on as they desperately try and fast track new rules in so those clubs that will now break PSR are absolved.

Sadly, I'm guessing those clubs will have a cast iron case of their own against the premier league if they're told they're now in breach of PSR and face punishment for it. Premier league are surely going to have to give them a period of grace to align themselves within the new rules.

Then you've got a whole host of potential court cases suing for loses if any club not just us can prove any negative financial impact directly related to them following unlawful rules.

Then you can ask the question as to whether the likes of Everton and Forest who have already been punished for PSR breaches have a new case against the league.

The potential implications to this are so much deeper than what most of us would think and I for one hope it blows up in their face.
It won't be retrospectively applied. Any changes would apply moving forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.