City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I've said for a long time, and I'm not alone in saying it, that a sizeable amount of sports journalists aren't true journalists, they're fanzine writers to garner as large of an overlapping audience of redshirt fans as possible. They will tell you that your eyes are lying if it will appeal to the redshirt clicks.

And that I also question why so many people pay attention to these fanzine writers who try and delve into legal issues (I know nothing about law but I will listen to people far smarter who do) and report on their opinion of law (spoken from a pre-agreed narrative) when they spend the rest of the time breaking down coverage of a football match.

There's a huge opportunity here for City to show the Premier League and our rivals up for what they are.

I would like to see a bold statement, to publicly acknowledge the findings and state that although we are entitled to damages, we will not be pursuing them. Advise that our only aim was to ensure a level playing field for all and suggest that we forego damages in the hope that these funds are reinvested into the grassroots level of the game.

Fuck that.

When you smack your opponent and they wobble you steam in a fuck them up as badly as you can.

Especially when they’re cheating cunts.

I'm not sure how much difference it makes in the long run but I will say it does make sense that clubs should pay interest on shareholder loans.
I might have missed it but where is the worry that we are all playing in seemingly a corrupt league? The decision makers making up illegal rules to stop competition and benefit others? Any thoughts on them kind of things?

Just been trying to work out how the PL and BBC can claim that it mostly went in the PL’s favour. These are the previous two pages in the document that list where our challenges failed. The PL are using it as a fig leaf to cover their embarrassment at finding that their rules are unlawful.

View attachment 134214
View attachment 134216
City “failed” in our challenge to the PL’s APT rules and enforcement actions the same way we “failed” in our UEFA FFP case: only idiots that can’t/won’t read and people that ignore reality for their own aims believe that nonsense.

I've said for a long time, and I'm not alone in saying it, that a sizeable amount of sports journalists aren't true journalists, they're fanzine writers to garner as large of an overlapping audience of redshirt fans as possible. They will tell you that your eyes are lying if it will appeal to the redshirt clicks.

And that I also question why so many people pay attention to these fanzine writers who try and delve into legal issues (I know nothing about law but I will listen to people far smarter who do) and report on their opinion of law (spoken from a pre-agreed narrative) when they spend the rest of the time breaking down coverage of a football match.
It's all about clicks facts don't matter, they can be dressed up the more clicks the more their position is secure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.