City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

SSN: We are going to start with a partial victory for Manchester City

tu3xhUI.gif
Kavah getting his official PL script in.

From an Arsenal perspective this isn't great for us. The main ruling I see from this that impacts us is the fact that club owners can't give the club loans without having fair market value interest charged.

At present the Kroenkes loan the club £250m and as football is a risky business I'd say fair market value interest rates are around 8% so that's an extra £20m that needs to be factored into FFP moving forward.

Mate I have no sympathy for your club, none whatsoever. They, along with the other usual suspects, have tried to put our club out of business and smear every single achievement we have had since the takeover.

As a fan of that club however I do have some sympathy for you, even your more horrible gobby fans. As fans we are powerless what goes on behind the scenes. It's not the fans fault.

Just been trying to work out how the PL and BBC can claim that it mostly went in the PL’s favour. These are the previous two pages in the document that list where our challenges failed. The PL are using it as a fig leaf to cover their embarrassment at finding that their rules are unlawful.

View attachment 134214
View attachment 134216
MASS CANCELLATION OF BBC TV LICENCE....NOW.

It takes 5 minutes.

Let the know they've poked the blue bear.

DO IT NOW !!

SSN: We are going to start with a partial victory for Manchester City

tu3xhUI.gif
It is a partial victory but the points City lost on are pretty irrelevant.

It's like losing your Euromillions winning ticket, suing to prove you bought it as you have a pic of the winning ticket, being then awarded the £200m jackpot by the court but also losing a separate claim to cover the costs of your sandwiches when waiting for the verdict.

Does anyone have that picture of the sheikh joking in a group of people, with the title "and I said, would cash do" or something along them lines. Seen it on here years ago probably after CAS. Would be nice to see it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.