City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

so...who win?

It’s easy to decide who’s won. Which side was on the right side of the law & which wasn’t.

The premier league are acting like Peter Sutcliffe. Found guilty of multiple murders but cleared of kerb crawling.
Just had a quick gander at the usual suspects Twitter and no shock that Crafton the ****, Ogden the odd’un and Delaney the dick are all reporting that both sides have won small victories and things are just as they were.

I fucking despise the lot of the snidey shithouse cunts. Even when shown that this is a huge win for City they are determined to paint a different picture.
I’d never tire of punching all 3 until my fists were worn down to blood soaked stumps.

BBC painting it as a win for the premier league pretty much! Shock!

I recently had a run in with the Beeb re a recent Dan Roan article where he quoted CAS as saying there was ‘insufficient evidence’ to convict City. After a few weeks of back and forth they apologised and admitted it was error - the CAS summary only used the words ‘no evidence’. The BBC are a disgrace these days.

Mate I have no sympathy for your club, none whatsoever. They, along with the other usual suspects, have tried to put our club out of business and smear every single achievement we have had since the takeover.

As a fan of that club however I do have some sympathy for you, even your more horrible gobby fans. As fans we are powerless what goes on behind the scenes. It's not the fans fault.
I'm not sure how much difference it makes in the long run but I will say it does make sense that clubs should pay interest on shareholder loans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.