City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Never mind all this talk of good guys and bad guys, its very hard to imagine that we're totally innocent of everything, to be perfectly honest.
Hmmmmmmmm!

Do you not raise an eyebrow at the fact that one solitary club has been charged with a whopping 115 breaches of the rules whilst all of the other clubs have been charged with at most 3 or 4 ??

Does this not feel statistically strange to you ??

Obviously, in the majority of data-sets, there are outliers and statistical anomalies and then there are those that make you wonder if all is above board and legitimate.

It's been an orchestrated witch-hunt, almost since the day our club struck it rich, and this "EVERYTHING" that you speak of probably doesn't even exist.

When somebody spoon feeds you as an adult, you probably have to ask the question, "why?"

So, one thing I’m struggling to grasp: What is the difference between the APT regulations made in 2021, and the amendment made to them in Feb this year, that’s made the club react?

It's alarming where so many people go to in order to form their knowledge base, it really is. Obviously a lot of them seek out stuff to support their preconceptions, but so many are far too easily bluffed.
One of the jurors in Trump’s trial got his news exclusively from Truth Social. He voted guilty!

Hmmmmmmmm!

Do you not raise an eyebrow at the fact that one solitary club has been charged with a whopping 115 breaches of the rules whilst all of the other clubs have been charged with at most 3 or 4 ??

Does this not feel statistically strange to you ??

Obviously, in the majority of data-sets, there are outliers and statistical anomalies and then there are those that make you wonder if all is above board and legitimate.

It's been an orchestrated witch-hunt, almost since the day our club struck it rich, and this "EVERYTHING" that you speak of probably doesn't even exist.

When somebody spoon feeds you as an adult, you probably have to ask the question, "why?"
Well lets break down the main charges, and i'll give my honest opinion on them:

Did we submit fraudulent accounts over a ten year period - i'd seriously doubt that this is true, given the number of people and bodies that would have to be complicit with this.

Did we inflate sponsorship deals - hard to say, the ones investigated by UEFA/CAS were deemed to have been fair market value, I'd say this will be very hard for them to prove.

Did we pay Mancini off the books from another account - probably yes.

That is exactly what you were watching for the first 40 years of your City supporting life.
Why is it now wrong ?
Could it be that the teams who were at the top for the first years of your footballing life are no longer top dog's.
Agree, all this shit isn’t going on so a mid-table team can win the PL. it’s designed to either ruin us or at worse, draw us back into the pack

Well lets break down the main charges, and i'll give my honest opinion on them:

Did we submit fraudulent accounts over a ten year period - i'd seriously doubt that this is true, given the number of people and bodies that would have to be complicit with this.

Did we inflate sponsorship deals - hard to say, the ones investigated by UEFA/CAS were deemed to have been fair market value, I'd say this will be very hard for them to prove.

Did we pay Mancini off the books from another account - probably yes.

Again regarding the last point, what definite proof of this is there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.