City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

In all this clamour to make City look like baby eating mass murderers saying that the transfer market will be turned into ‘the wild west’. Has anyone asked the question what if what the Premier League has been doing is unlawful?

Also is this a complete load of hyperbole as they only want the rules reverting back to pre February 2024. The club were hardly bidding £300 million for Mbappe before then.
The Guardian have revealed that Sunak is blaming City's finance team for not independently verifying his costings of Labour's tax plans

Sorry - didn't realise you meant the PL. But there's the PSR rules and then there's the other, generic PL rules about acting in 'utmost good faith' (whatever that means). I mean, did Liverpool act in 'utmost good faith' when they accessed our scouting data illegally?

I don't think the PL are alleging we've broken PSR rules (which are detail-lite) but they've used the catch-all about acting in utmost good faith.
If it was Arsenal who leaked the latest story, would that be acting in good faith?

Disappointing to hear Stefan on Talkshite say City probably won’t win the case.

Odious club and fan base, imagine taking defeat so badly, it really is the most pathetic response imaginable.

I've attached the PL "Owners Charter" below. The paragraph I find interesting is this bit:

1000018534.jpg

For context, 'We' is each owner and the shareholders are the PL clubs. If there's any proof specific clubs are leaking things against us then those clubs are going against this charter.

Disappointing to hear Stefan on Talkshite say City probably won’t win the case.
I think that’s a slight misinterpretation. He said unlikely to win when discussing certain aspects of the challenge, such as voting rights.

In terms of the main related party challenge he seemed to suggest we don’t have enough info to know how likely it is of success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.