City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Disappointing to hear Stefan on Talkshite say City probably won’t win the case.
Stefan hasn't seen what evidence we have. It's impossible to make a considered judgement without knowing the facts. I'll trust the club, we don't do things like this without good reason, and our track record isn't bad when we go legal.

Listening to Stefan on talksport this morning he didn't think City could win this case. But could it be the case that City are saying that we are pissed off with all these rule changes and that this is just a warning shot across the bows of the Premier League and if they keep doing this we are going to make it hard for them. Just a thought.

I agree with a lot of what you say apart from getting Richards involved.

I don’t care what the vile shrill biased media think of us (their prejudices are shameful) and I know the board can’t comment on on going cases.

But to have no PR. Not to attenpt to point out the hypocrisy of all this. To remain silent apart from a couple of sentences from the chairman as this drags on and on.

These vile hypocrites don’t have to like us but a spotlight should be shone on their prejudices and allegiances so none cartel fans can see what’s really going on.

It’s not easy and I don’t have the answer (city owners surely could employ someone who does) but what’s happening now is ridiculous and the silence grates.

The Micah thing was an example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.