City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

I don’t think that even now he is a member of either gov body that makes the decisions, the Executive Commission. More, he is a super advisor. I have not been able to find an AEU reference to the Vice Presidency, as it is a newly created position.
I hope he gets to wear a cape

The Kieran Maguire/Kevin Day podcast posted on here yesterday was very fair in putting City’s case across. They had a copy of the full document.
Kieran said he’d been sent a copy didn’t say by whom but I would expect it to be Lawton, the piglet who got it from Arsenal and with their assistance wrote his article

It's just ridiculous they don't have a sensible set of rules after 10 years. They have been so hell-bent on using them to stop City, they are an absolute mess.

For once, you have to admire UEFA for putting together a set of rules that are sensibly enforceable. I suppose that is the minimum you should expect, though.
I think the problem is that the Premier League and most of the media (print and visual) are businesses. As businesses they need to make a profit, to make a profit you need to sell something at a profit (I watch Dragons Den!) It's obvious that the Red Top teams are what sells (for now) and the Premier League and media need their matches to matter so they can get more in sponsorship, selling rights and clicks. City have totally fucked up their business model and I've changed my mind, I think we will win this case.

I love how in the minds of so many we are guilty no matter what and solely accountable for all the worlds ills

Found guilty of charges? See, we knew it all along

Beat the charges? Corrupt, bought it off, cheating bastards

Win the lawsuits against the PL? More corruption, ruining football

At no point in time do any of these morons think for a second that maybe, just maybe we're not the ones in the wrong here
I love that people won't accept it if we're cleared. They'll be consumed by anger and spite for the rest of their lives.

He is the PL's Platini, except without the French "penchant" for fighting for what is right (yes, I know).

If Platini had got FFP right in the first place, we would be in a much better place now. The spunkbubble.
Platini’s proposal was fine but G14 refused to accept any provision about debt and threatened to set up a rival to UCL. Platini caved.

Reactions: PPT
Our mgt got that wrong and have admitted that.
Got what wrong? I wasn't making a point about super league, I was making a point about the general attitude of our club compared to the rags and other reds. We welcome competition, they want away with it

Yes politically but entirely unrelated legally.
Not according to the mindless sheep who believe anything spoon fed to them by the main stream and social media. In their controlled minds and thoughts it's the same thing and we're just trying delay the inevitable guilty verdict that they have already decided upon.

I really despair on today how fucking easily led the public can be by manipulative journalists, pundits and unqualified, so called sporting and financial "experts" with their lazy journalism and unsubstantiated claims.

I’m sure a read or heard somewhere that the result of this hearing won’t be made public but we will know the result because of future sponsorship deals .
I find this very hard to believe with the massive interest in this subject at the moment !
It’ll leak.

A monumental error from the club. In terms of PR I know they're not too concerned by external noise, but it would be very easy to remind everyone what clubs signed up for the Super League and that we didn't before journalists wanted to accuse us of attempting to destroy football.
Exactly this. We had the opportunity to become the poster boys of English football (for a short while) but were scared shitless of missing out.

I think the problem is that the Premier League and most of the media (print and visual) are businesses. As businesses they need to make a profit, to make a profit you need to sell something at a profit (I watch Dragons Den!) It's obvious that the Red Top teams are what sells (for now) and the Premier League and media need their matches to matter so they can get more in sponsorship, selling rights and clicks. City have totally fucked up their business model and I've changed my mind, I think we will win this case.
We must get a minimum of some items decided in our favour. We can then push back on the City ruining football narrative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.