City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Agree about the PR.

Whilst some people on here are confident that City are in the right by June 4 2025 we may be on page 6544 of this thread.

And due to the boards silence the cartels lackeys in the press will be making hay and us supporters will know nothing.
They can't discuss the cases. There will be no comments from City.

Both settle out of court and both save face perhaps?I'

The PL is backed pretty deep in a corner. I don't know how they save face with something short of a win.

And if this arbitration does relate to the idea of multi-club ownership, I don't know how City backs down from this.

Maybe we reach a place where the PL drops the 115 and explains why, and CIty (and others) work with the PL for some negotiated middle ground on related-party transactions, but that seems pretty optimistic, and is close enough to a loss for the PL, not sure why they'd compromise at all.

I think it’s either wrong or deliberately vague to suggest that the main charges against us go right across the Pep years to discredit all our achievements in the reader’s eyes. I’m not sure which is worse.

It is the second one, 100%. And arguably worse, yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.