City launch legal action against the Premier League

Yes, I'm sure you found it a real blow.

You know for someone as willing to play in the limelight and idolised by so many on here, Stefan leaves an awful lot open to a negative headline and possible out of context quote. Sometimes does more harm than good , but with the right intentions.
Listen if City want to hire me as a spokesman that is one thing. If I am giving a good faith opinion (with caveats) I will say what I want to say. Cheers

I hope the big leak from yesterday despite all the confidentiality rules causes lot of headache for PL before the hearing starts next week.
Our lawyers need to start with questioning it and the media backlash with the clear one sided spin on it. and then provide all the proof how these rules are anti-competetive and also against the law.

I’m not sticking up for Stefan.

I’m just posting what he thought and said on the APT part of the case.

As I’ve stated, he could be wrong.

Obvious City and their Barristers, Lawyers, etc, think they have a winnable case against the PL regarding APT.

Yeah same, I'm just saying, I see his point (a couple here suggested similar themselves, based purely on how people read what is available). And, it is his opinion which he is entitled to.

Last edited:
Another 'hot news' item just in - Red Bull Racing has had it's F1 cars confiscated by the governing body FIA, for being TOO successful!
Yep, City became TOO successful - can't have that. That was City's big mistake, should have been happy with just being a mid table Manchester club!

Yes, I'm sure you found it a real blow.

You know for someone as willing to play in the limelight and idolised by so many on here, Stefan leaves an awful lot open to a negative headline and possible out of context quote. Sometimes does more harm than good , but with the right intentions.
I think if he ever goes fan > expert he destroys the all the credibility he’s built up over the last months. Non-blues will simply turn away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.