City launch legal action against the Premier League

Why are people posting absolute nonsense off Twatter? I genuinely don't understand it...

You know by the headline that it's not going to be a good read and it's only wrote to cause drama, bullshit and clicks...

Would you go for pints with some **** that you don't like? .....No!

So why click into something and read it knowing it's going to piss you off...

Just avoid it.
It's a thread for discussing the claim. If people don't want to talk about the claim and the reaction to it there's other threads to click on.

Whoever wrote this wow. Horrible bastard.

It quotes that nomark **** Keith Wyness who keeps popping up with his vitriolic bullshit
That's fucking disgraceful.
I expect all the shit we get now but to use Rob Burrow to make such a piss poor point is fucking appalling.
I hope the **** that wrote it has been called out on it.
Better still a big rugby player explains to him the error of his ways down a dark alley.
It’s not the author of the article who says it. It’s that prick Wyness

This is getting beyond a joke now, it's turning into pitch folks and torches. I can see some of our fans getting seriously hurt by some nutters.
The comments and "mailbag" submissions are from people who are clearly unfamiliar with how civil complaints work.

Shocker, the people who have nothing better to do than rage about City from behind a keyboard aren't all that bright.

If city lose both cases and they relegate us then can we not refuse to play in the EFL and up sticks and join the super leauge with Madrid and Barca??

I could imagine a scenario where we join the super leauge leaving the red tops behind and after a few years they see it’s a better leauge and then regret not joking us and want to try and muscle into are super leauge lol,
There’s practically zero chance of that happening.

More bullshit being printed.

The amount of negative stories over the last 24 hours is unreal.

The latest take.

Clubs are losing their shit apparently. Hmmm.

The last sentence is a cracker.

“We might as well walk away…..

View attachment 121402
Another distorted and dishonest article. Where does it say City are trying to do away with financial controls. We want to scrap an amendment which essentially forces potential sponsors to open their books to the PL before they sign up with a club. No business in the world would agree to such an unreasonable (unlawful?) demand...especially from a body like the PL which is acting in bad faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.