City launch legal action against the Premier League

F365 really are the lowest of the low these days. They have a mediawatch page where they mock clickbait or nonsense pieces, but they could regularly fill that page with their own work these days.

Anyway, a quote that seems appropriate:

"First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you."

Feels like we're 3/4s of the way there...

F@k me. We’re getting slaughtered in The Times tonight. I’ve done a bit trying to support us in the comments but it’s a losing battle.

Wow, and as someone added in reply

He is "quoting a line from a leaked legal document that nobody has seen and is supposed to be completely confidential written by a KC.How is this "City describing themselves" or "a PR own goal"?

God forbid they ever hire you in any capacity again other than to trawl through the accounts. We’d still have mark Hughes as manager and mangala at centre back given views I’ve heard you express in the past.

Thing about Stef is, he’s just a fan and prone to bias with certain things just like the rest of us. His opinion, just like anyone else’s is equally valid and invalid.

No one knows what is going on in the very top echelons. But I’ll tell you this, we’re run by people who don’t fuck about, and certainly don’t enter into legal battles they don’t expect to win.

There’s only one result coming here - total vindication.

Yeah his opinion is just as valid as everybody else's.

Who also happen to have a law degree and a long background in finance and is the CEO of a former public company whose entire purpose is to legislate cases based around accounting fraud.

Wow, and as someone added in reply

He is "quoting a line from a leaked legal document that nobody has seen and is supposed to be completely confidential written by a KC.How is this "City describing themselves" or "a PR own goal"?

Another prick & snide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.