City launch legal action against the Premier League

I've fucking seen it all now. Just seen some fucktard six fingered Stokie who apparently is the FSA spokesperson say on Sky news that City's action threatens the introduction of a government regulator. The **** hasn't been informed that WE yes MCFC are the only PL club in favour of a regulator
YRCMIU

Last edited:
I've fucking seen it all now. Just seen some fucktard six fingered Stokie who apparently is the FSA spokesperson say on Sky news that City's action threatens the introduction of a government regulator. The **** hasn't been informed that WE yes MCFC are the only PL club in favour if a regulator
YRCMIU
Its laughable really...

How the actual fuck can it damage it...it helps it by showing the PL for the shambles it is

So Lawton get’s widely praised for ‘his scoop’ across the football media. When in reality it was leaked to him by a person or by a PL club and all he had to do was write an article about what he’d been told or given in the Times. What a shit profession football Journalism is.

He got his exclusive but he won’t be helping the Premier League’s case when someone is leaking information to the media. If this goes belly up for the Premier League some finger pointing should be in his direction.

I remember seeing a quote from Ryan Giggs when Sheik Mansour first invested in City. He said he would start worrying about it when City start winning trophies. My thought at the time was that would be when it's too late. An arrogant reply from a club that assumed they would keep winning. How wrong he was. And now we are eating their lunch everyday.

They need shutting down.
astonishingly shite... but this platform is still unmarshalled, like the early wild west

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.