City launch legal action against the Premier League

Nedum Onuoha, all day long.

I wasn't getting into who is the better pundit.

I was saying who is the most prominant in the media. As he's a 'City Ambassador' he should be putting out stuff for the club.

Other former players do it for the redshirts.

I hope there is a long list of journalists who turn up at the Etihad next season to find they are no longer allowed inside.

There should be but probably not.

Some of the stuff said and written today has been utterly baseless and downright lies.

Wow, and as someone added in reply

He is "quoting a line from a leaked legal document that nobody has seen and is supposed to be completely confidential written by a KC.How is this "City describing themselves" or "a PR own goal"?

Come ian tell us how much our lawyers bench cost, you know you want to.

I am a lawyer so thought to give my two cents. This case against the Premier League is obviously related to the 115 charges case. If we were to establish that Premier League has been discriminating against us and the APT rules are against the Competition Laws of the UK, this will have far reaching consequences for the Premier League. The 115 charges cases against us was FFP based. FFP was brought about by other clubs in majority who decided to implement these rules in order to stop our progress. If we again prove that 14 vote rule by the majority is unjustified and indeed tyrannical in this case. All the decisions made by the PL through majority votes will be liable for legal challenges including the FFP. If FFP falls consequently, so do the 115 charges. I will say smart legal strategy by City's legal team. The media reaction says it all , if the judges finds the case in our favour then it means we are in the right, full stop. We beat UEFA and my legal understanding says we will beat the PL too. CTID

I hope there is a long list of journalists who turn up at the Etihad next season to find they are no longer allowed inside.
That's exactly what we should be doing next.
Ban all the cunts.
Really pisses me off they get to slag us off all day every day, call us cheats, call us corrupt and we welcome them with open arms, give them free food and drink.
Fuck that!
Ban the cunts!
What they gonna do write a load crap slagging us off?
That horse has long since bolted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.