City launch legal action against the Premier League

This really is a "weapons of mass destruction" moment, when you have to scaremonger your audience, before moving in to attempt to kill your enemy.

The British sports press has lost all sense of reality. The Premiership and "our beauitiful game" is not at risk because of Manchester City.

You just seek to garner support for your misguided agenda.

If the Premiership does enjoy a steady decline, it will be of it's own doing. We're good at that in Britain.

This really is a "weapons of mass destruction" moment, when you have to scaremonger your audience, before moving in to attempt to kill your enemy.

The British sports press has lost all sense of reality. The Premiership and "our beauitiful game" is not at risk because of Manchester City.

You just seek to garner support for your misguided agenda.

If the Premiership does enjoy a steady decline, it will be of it's own doing. We're good at that in Britain.

Surely there will be a reckoning if we win and….the rules go back to the way they were 3 months ago.

Thats it. Thats all that’s gonna happen, and surely at some point people will point the finger at the cretins who predicted the apocalypse.

If we do win it will be interesting if it changes the tone of coverage of the 115 case.

I am a lawyer so thought to give my two cents. This case against the Premier League is obviously related to the 115 charges case. If we were to establish that Premier League has been discriminating against us and the APT rules are against the Competition Laws of the UK, this will have far reaching consequences for the Premier League. The 115 charges cases against us was FFP based. FFP was brought about by other clubs in majority who decided to implement these rules in order to stop our progress. If we again prove that 14 vote rule by the majority is unjustified and indeed tyrannical in this case. All the decisions made by the PL through majority votes will be liable for legal challenges including the FFP. If FFP falls consequently, so do the 115 charges. I will say smart legal strategy by City's legal team. The media reaction says it all , if the judges finds the case in our favour then it means we are in the right, full stop. We beat UEFA and my legal understanding says we will beat the PL too. CTID

Mate, no offense, and I have no training/qualifications in law, but the only issue being ruled on(law) is APT and if it conflicts with Competition laws.

The club, and anyone with a voice, can shout about the 14 vote rule and it being used by a core of teams to try and restrict what City can do, but it’s the method chosen by the PL and we have no legal claim to force them to change it.

one of the most boring and annoying voice on tv , pure ****
He's a Portsmouth fan and I remember at the start of Mark Hughes last season he was asked along with other Journalists what he wished for the coming season. He actually said "Man City to be relegated"

He's a tosser who knows virtually jack about football in general and absolutely nothing about the two case's we're involved with.

Danny Murphy actually tried to learn something and asked questions to get a better understanding of what’s going on.
He didn’t even interrupt and actually listened to the reply.
Well done him.
That’s what I thought too and I have a special circle of hell reserved for him and Colin Murray.

Having said that, so different from the MoTD shite he normally spouts. Fair play to him admitting he’d learnt something. How often do you hear a presenter on any show saw that.

Man of the match performance from Borsen.
Was it really that positive. Thought he was more reserved than earlier appearances and didnt seem to think we’d win this new/upcoming APR Arbitration Panel. Plus that we had made Pannicks job more difficult by distracting him/the rest of the legal team from the 115 case. And this Tyranny statement doesnt sit right, even if its not a key part of the submission, dont see us winning on that one at all.

Maybe ill listen again tomorrow, as getting late but feel a little less positive than i did a week ago. Probably not helped by the frankly ludicrous press reaction….

Last edited:
He's a Portsmouth fan and I remember at the start of Mark Hughes last season he was asked along with other Journalists what he wished for the coming season. He actually said "Man City to be relegated"

He's a tosser who knows virtually jack about football in general and absolutely nothing about the two case's we're involved with.
100% pure breed ****

Surely there will be a reckoning if we win and….the rules go back to the way they were 3 months ago.

Thats it. Thats all that’s gonna happen, and surely at some point people will point the finger at the cretins who predicted the apocalypse.

If we do win it will be interesting if it changes the tone of coverage of the 115 case.
You would like to think so, but I don't think it will change much personally. These people have an audience and are all in on City being the baddie.I don't see the rhetoric changing any time soon. Maybe if we win the 115 there might be a change in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.